Practical resources to help you lead your multi-academy trust.
We arm chief executives, CFOs and cross-trust staff with the tools they need to make confident decisions about day-to-day trust leadership, including compliance, governance, financial strategy and school improvement. Developed in partnership with leaders from 80 trusts, our practical resources and how-to guides can help members manage a central team, monitor and communicate with schools across the trust, and navigate the uncharted territory of MAT leadership.
Must-have knowledge for..
The Key will help you to..
- Form a successful trust
- Manage trust-wide policies and compliance
- Embed great school leadership across your MAT
- Stay on top of the sector
Trust leaders can rely on us for:
- Best practice examples from fellow MAT professionals
- Hundreds of practical resources
- Downloadable templates and proformas
- MAT-specific model policies and compliance tracking
- Model job descriptions for central and school-based roles