Training beyond compliance
The Key Safeguarding is the simplest, most cost-effective and time-saving way for designated
safeguarding leads to train staff on the latest requirements and report on staff knowledge.
Must-have knowledge for.
- A ready-to-deliver INSET pack, updated annually to reflect latest guidance
- Unlimited access to eLearning courses
- Staff assessments to identify areas for future development
- A personalised school dashboard to evidence staff understanding
- Termly briefings focusing on key safeguarding issues
- Informative fact sheets for staff and parents
The Key Safeguarding will help you to:
- Stay up-to-date with statutory changes to safeguarding policies
- Save time inducting staff joining mid-year
- Easily report on who has completed and passed training
- Track staff confidence and identify gaps in knowledge