Our content is tailored towards schools in England, and doesn't cater as well to schools in Wales.
The majority of the site is still useful for Welsh schools. For instance, you may find our guidance useful on the following topics:
- Recruitment (including job descriptions, person specifications, and interview questions/tasks)
- Equality and inclusion
- Curriculum review and redesign
- School improvement planning and self-evaluation
- Parent engagement
- Wellbeing (for staff and pupils)
- Pupil and parent surveys and pupil voice
- Health and safety
However where we aren’t as relevant is in content related to:
The requirements in these areas are different for schools in Wales. You can use a free trial to decide whether or not the Key Leaders is right for you.
If you have any questions please do contact us. We are available between the hours of 8 30am - 5pm Monday to Friday. - Give us a message.