I am moving to another member school. How can I transfer my login details?

If you've moved or are moving to another school that has membership with The Key, you can update your role and organisation by going to your profile. 

Follow the steps below to do this: 

1)  Click "'I'm no longer at this Trust (or school)"


2) On the next page, enter the details of your new organisation

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 2 found this helpful