The Key's Safeguarding Training Centre addresses all statutory training requirements in the DfE's Keeping Children Safe in Education and more, to ensure your school's CPD goes beyond compliance.
It combines easily adaptable training materials with tracked assessments, a knowledge resource bank, email updates on legislation changes, and e-learning (coming soon), which allows you to ensure that all staff are trained and up to date with Safeguarding knowledge and in line with statutory obligations.
- Up-to-date training presentation for staff, governors and volunteers – ready to deliver in one go or in shorter sessions; easily adapted with school-specific information
- Facilitator guidance and support – step-by-step instructions on how to adapt and deliver motivating training
- Assessments – tests to track knowledge, online or offline depending on your needs
- Safeguarding knowledge hub – with practical information, guidance and case studies
- Regular email updates – on the latest in safeguarding news and requirements, aimed at the DSL and easily summarised and cascaded to staff as needed
- Save time on creating face-to-face training resources – without having to conduct your own research into the latest issues
- Quickly adapt our presentations – with step-by-step guidance on how to localise content
- Have peace of mind that you are up to date – with our timely email alerts and frequently updated articles
- Know your team's strengths and weaknesses – our online assessments highlight follow-up training needs so you can act quickly
- Focus on safeguarding in practice – reduced training prep means more time to devote to pupils
- Save costs – reduce your need for external courses, consultants and facilitators, and save DSL time
- Fit training around packed timetables – staff can learn and refresh knowledge in their own time, anywhere, on any device (coming soon)
For more information or to sign up please visit our website